Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Lonesome skein



I just joined the lonesome skein knitalong.

Here are some of the things I plan to work on. The white is Heilo that I bought on clearance. I plan to dye it, but not until I figure out what it wants to be. The ball is the first skein I dyed, it's variegated in reds with some blue. The baggie is Blue Sky Organic Cotton. Although it's remnants, there's remnants of several knitted skeins in there and enough for something joyous. Then I have some hand-dyed Andes from Chile. I bought this on sale and it was the only of its colour. Last is a skein of Mountain Colours. I read its label and it has 350 yards, so it doesn't count for the Lonesome Skein knit-along, so it's an interloper in the pictures. Ooops.

I have other skeins (of course!) but these are my top choices.

But first I will finish my red socks!

No comments: