Friday, October 13, 2006

gym grr

I know this is the slippery slope to hell. I missed the gym today. Forethought did not kick in soon enough to have me go yesterday. We had a work luncheon today to say farewell to not one but two coworkers. Later there was a party for them. No gym time. Maybe I can go tomorrow!

It's also very stressfull, the coworkers leaving. Not only will we miss them, as they were interesting and colourful people, but a staff of nine will be down to a staff of four. Plus one part time, on her way back from maternity leave, soon, and a substitute, in 2 weeks. I'm stressing about this. It will be difficult to keep the place running. We will not be able to perform our own duties well. Additionally, once the hiring is complete, the new people will need time to learn their way around and to get up to speed. We will need to train. I am already behind on my job. I see that getting worse, not better.

Oh, oh, and I checked the status of my jury forms. I have qualified. Apparently they don't just take citizens. This could be a very interesting December.

No comments: