Monday, October 16, 2006

Fiery socks!

I did manage to turn 2 heels this weekend. I short rowed them during a Who video about the making of Who's Next. This made for very excellent heels. I also ran out of yarn on each foot. The thing that astonished me is that I ran out in the exact same place on each foot, only one row apart. Now the two socks are sharing the remaining ball of yarn, and I'm not sure how much more sock I'll get, I'm starting to see the empty middle of the yarn. I'm pondering a red cuff just to make the socks taller.

I did not make it to the gym this weekend. Instead I did the mild fever, pounding head, snuffly nose thang. I also did a birthday party, which involved 8 wound-up 11-or-12-year-old boys, 2 8-year-old little sisters, and Laser Tag. Plus pizza and ice cream. What more can be expected of me in a weekend?

No comments: