Monday, November 13, 2006

The Memory Keeper's Daughter

I have a copy of The Memory Keeper's Daughter on my desk. It's being added to our collection, but because I was looking at it and had dropped it on my desk, it didn't get catalogued when the rest of the books in its set did. So it's still awaiting the next batch of cataloguing and processing. I can't really check it out until it's processed, but I've been taking it with me on my breaks and reading. While reading, the breaks go by way too fast. The book is entrancing. I'm probably about 40% through it. I hate to put it down. I'll have to catalogue it soon so I can bring it home and stay up too late finishing it. I have to do it very soon so I can justify reading and not feel guilty ignoring another impending school paper.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Sounds like a good read! I always believed if a librarian says a book is good, it's good. 4 of the girls in my knitting group are librarians also. Good luck with your studies!