Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gym Notes

Sunday was one of those memorable autumn days, where it's clear and crisp, but just warm enough in the sun. I watched my kids play in the leaves at a downtown park, and then while they were playing with friends, went for a brisk walk around the neighbourhood park. It was a nice hour long walk.

Monday I was home with a sick girl, and Tuesday I forgot my gym bag. Wednesday was another lovely autumn day at the park with some friends, but not much exercise. Today, after our non-traditional Thanksgiving feast deluxe, we took a lovely walk around the park again, with a little stop for the kids to romp the playground, until we parents got too cold. With the gym closed for the rest of the week, I'll have to enjoy these sunny autumn days for my exercise.

No comments: