Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In the mail!

After fiddling with the ruffle, I was able to come up with a perfect ruffle for the giftie longies. This was one case where blocking made a serious improvement. The longies and a couple of diapers are in the mail to their new home.picture of knitted longiesAlso, the other previously blogged diaper wraps and the rest of the diapers are in the mail. I got a little carried away, and I think I sent 15 diapers. But then, you can never have too many diapers. As it's going to Canada, I don't know when it will arrive. The longies should be home by tomorrow.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

The ruffles look darling! I think your changes to the ruffles really made a big difference to the overall project.

I got your comment on my post yesterday. 100 books by Jayne Ann Krentz! I had no idea she had written so much. My library doesn't have near that many titles by her. Or does that also include the books she wrote under her 2 pseudonyms? Anyway, I started with The Wicked Widow by Amanda Quick and The Golden Chance by Krentz, both of which I enjoyed immensely.