Sunday, October 07, 2007

knitting spasm

So I've been dreaming of a number of projects, as my several Works in Progress have been coming to a close. There's my tofutsies, and Jarbo, and the knee socks or toe socks for my daughter...

So I had this spasm and cast on Pirate Mittens instead. We were hiking today, and it was cold and snowy, and my son kept making snowballs until his hands were little fingers of ice. And he says his old gloves are falling apart. So.... I cast on pirate mittens. We'll see how it goes. I'm trying to knit two at the same time, from the same balls of yarn, which is causing much tangling.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Thank you for your nice comment! Coming from you that means a lot to me! You who made those gorgeous socks (I'll never bug you about blocking ;) And about to make The Pirate Mittens?! I only hope I can make those some day!