Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Positive Stash Growth


More than a week before becoming a Lucky Lurker, when I agonized over how I want to have negative stash growth, I made this order on theknitter.com. Every day I came home and asked, "Did my package come?" My smart #1Man called me today to tell me it was finally here awaiting me at home.

Clockwise from top left, we have more Regia Mini-Ringel. I decided I really liked the last pair I knit from it, and needed more. Then a ball of Linie, which will become a hat. Also slated for hats is the 2nd Time Around Cotton, which I just had to try. Recycled fibres!! The colours I got are Istambul and Irish Linen. Last we have Lorna's Laces. One skein of Bittersweet, to replace the Lost Lorna of Madrid, plus yarn to make something stripey and delicious.

No comments: