Sunday, January 21, 2007

Paper Written

I'm back in the thick of schoolwork, and it's not been easy. I just realized I forgot to contribute to one of my classes this week, and we have participation grades. Oooops! I have a paper due tomorrow evening. I don't have much time after work to get it done, so I had to finish it tonight, so all I have to do is reread and revise tomorrow after dinner. I've emailed it to work so that I don't lose it accidentally. It's been difficult, though. I'm not settling down and concentrating. At least it's done!

I hate to be repeating myself, but this school work is really in the way of my knitting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Due to my lameness and my stupid life lately I am late in telling you THANK YOU! Both bags are beautiful and the kit is perfect.