Monday, February 07, 2011

Fun facts about this yarn



  • I once purchased this colourway when I had my best gothluck ever.
  • I went ahead and sold it to a mama in Australia because it caught my sympathies that she would have to get up at 2am just to even try to buy gothsocks.
  • This skein was a prize I won in the aforementioned stripey sock KAL. It was the "newbie" prize and I guess I knit the most stripey socks of all the newbies in the swap group.
  • MLO is a kind and wonderful person who donates amazing skeins as prizes.
  • I've never won a prize in a KAL before!
  • Today I watched Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for the very first time.
  • When the movie was over, I went to check the mail and found this skein, Mad as a Hatter.
  • This skein wants me to knit it. Now.

2 comments:

heather said...

And it has orange in it! Definitely meant to be.

JelliDonut said...

Nice! Have fun knitting that gorgeous stuff.