Sunday, January 03, 2010

Acquisitions

Some how I managed to navigate my complicated personal rules about not stashing new yarns and make some purchases. They all fall under the "things I don't already have" clause, but I do admit that three skeins of Silk Garden Sock spills over the category of "buy as needed" into stashing behaviour.

First up, we have two gorgeous skeins of worsted yarn from Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs. I have the flavours "Ember" and "Barbie's Dark Side". Since receiving them, I've decided I need at least three more skeins of Barbie's Dark Side, but the chances of getting them are very slim.

2 skeins of yarn side by side 


I also made some purchases at yarn4socks.com's Boxing Day sale. I got 3 skeins of Noro Silk Garden Sock at 40% off, which explains why I bought 3 skeins instead of just one. I also got some thick skeins of Araucania, as I want to make more hats with bulky yarn.

close up of 6 skeins of yarn 


Much Yarny Goodness!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: