Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend knitting report

Well! I've been knitting! But not much blogging. The last two weekends have involved travelling, and this weekend involved some day trips.

I have completed, and even blocked, my Monochrome mittens. I'd like to get some nice photos of them, all finished, to blog their final monochromosity.

I have a bad habit of starting projects, and then abandoning them. Surely I'm unique in this! The ones that get abandoned often don't even make it to the blog or to ravelry, they're that neglected. Maybe I'm just not sure enough about them. One such project was a hat that was slated to use up the yarn leftover from the Strawberry Kiwi mittens. I looked up an i-cord cast on, and got to work. My enthusiasm faded somewhere around 90 stitches. That cast on has been sitting in my bedroom for over six months. This week, I picked it up, and progressed on it. It's nearly done, just needs some finishing touches.

I've also started another Knit First, Dye Later pair of longies. It's been done before. But I want to do it again.

1 comment:

randi K design said...

This looks fun! Cute hats!