Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ahoy! Acquisitions

I've said before that I'm a sucker for contrast yarn. So here I go again. Yarn, perfect for soakers, complete with contrast yarn. Yes please! I'm so into soakers, even though the baby wearing them isn't mine, and isn't even near enough to cuddle. Since her mother will put her into soakers, I just keep making them. It makes me happy!

Although, really, when I say soakers, I mean longies.

This came from Yarn Pirate on Hyena Cart. I'm not entirely sure how the whole Hyena Cart thing works, but I got me some yarn, so it works well enough to please me! I adore the colours. I wanted to cast on the moment I got my fingers on this yarn, but I'm not sure what size to make. The baby is currently 2 months old, but I want this to fit next fall. How can I know?



See the row of little radish plants by the yarn? I managed to make something grow!

No comments: