Saturday, September 10, 2011

Down to the wire

I am making steady progress on my Camp Loopy project.  I am also really running out of time.


This has to be completed in 5 days. I have to finish about 3 more inches of the back, and then knit edgings along the neckline and armholes.

It's possible, but to do so, I will need knitting time. Today, for example, I started driving kids about at 8am and pretty much was driving/running errands until I arrived home at 4:30pm and fell asleep. Tomorrow, I'm taking the kids out on an outing. I work all week, as always, and every evening has a parental-meeting scheduled.  Monday's meeting might allow for knitting time, but Tuesday's won't.

But I've made it this far in Camp Loopy, I'm not willing to fail now!! Off to knit....

2 comments:

Angela said...

-grumble- Why is it making me post my comment twice? Will I meet myself there, when I hit enter?

JelliDonut said...

Wow, is that ever going to be gorgeous! Forge ahead--you can do it!