Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Needle Fairy!


At lunch, I sat down at a table outside in the warm autumn afternoon. The sun was out, the shade streaked the tables with light and dark, and the temperature was just perfect for sitting and enjoying a lunch. I didn't even knit, just sat. And then when I got up, I found an Inox circular needle lying on the ground! A size 1, 32" Inox circular! I had wondered where that puppy had got to, but had expected it was somewhere in the house. And I hadn't eaten lunch there, due to inclement weather, for over a week! Ember asked if I was sure that it wasn't a gift from the needle fairies, but I know that was my very own size one needle. She was also cracking me up. I told her that something had chewed up the cable and she was painting word pictures of hungry raccoons and rapid squirrels.

No comments: